Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fresh New Starts





Video Song: "Lights Out" - Santogold
______________________________________________________________




Hey Guys,

OMG this is our  5th day of 2011 (my fave number) …  I can already tell you this year has started out LOVELY! Bringing in the New Year with the people I love was priceless. I’m still high off of life. I feel this year is going to be absolutely productive!

So, business at ULM has been picking up! I have a couple of cool meetings and projects lined up. I’m actually pretty excited to go to a meeting with Marc Anthony’s publicist this week! I love to see what kind of stuff we can collaborate on :D.

Next week will be our first networking partyyy!! Cant Wait <3  Please come, support and mingle...and meet us as well!


SCENE STEALERS present....

 The MAKE-A-WISH NETWORKING EVENT

TUESDAY, 1:11:11 (January 11th, 2011)

Admission is $7 (includes one free drink ticket) 
** 1/2 of Proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation**

Open at 6pm - 12am

Music Provided by DJ EVOLUTION

Photography by M.S. PRODUCTIONS

Drink Specials provided by TBA

Special SCENE STEALERS Cocktail provided by TBA

Hookahs available.

Passed Hors d'ooeuvres provided by SAZON Restaurant (www.sazonnyc.com)

Gift Bags provided by TBA

We'll be raffling some great stuff off that night!!! **Proceeds for that will also be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.



Check out our new Business Cards :) [created by Ms. Ramirez of course]


We ready for business ;)

---
We’ve also been working a lot with Art For Money. “AFM” is an innovative musical concept with a fresh new look and original sound that combines soul, blues, Latin, jazz with contemporary R&B that everyone loves to groove to. Their unique presence is very organic and in sync. Art For Money merges songs and styles that we know and love into one harmonious tune. They bring out the true meaning of versatility. It’s evident that something great has been born. You can catch them live on January 20th, 2011 at Creole Lounge and January 25th, 2011 at Sazon Restaurant. =)

Shoutout to my girl Madelyn Rodriguez, she stars in Sensato Del Patio's new music video, a remix of Aventura’s “El Malo." A follow-up to his 2009 smash hit “Watagabitusberry," which debut at #4 on Billboard Magazine Latin Rhythm Charts, as well as the Top 50 Hot Latin Songs and tropical airplay. It's exciting to see her acting debut in the video playing the love interest. Her unique deep and raspy voice often called “sexy” has been on New York City’s top three Latin radio stations La Mega 97.9, Amor 93.1 and her current gig x96.3.

So even with all the mysteriously weird circumstances, like the thousands of dead red-winged birds falling from the sky in Arkansas and Louisiana along with millions of dead fish in the Chesapeake Bay (yea, pretty creepy :/ )...I still love you 2011 lol.  So whether or not the end of the worlds rumors are true, I will still be living and producing the BEST LIFE POSSIBLE. Remember life is the ticket to the greatest show on earth, so don't put it to waste.. =)

Oh I almost forgot! I chopped off my hair. This has seriously been the shortest I’ve ever had it...it was a huge step for me lol.
 What do you think?

ok well, see ya at Vibrations, I'll save ya a dance ;)

xo, Samantha

P.S - I LOVE THIS SONG. It's my baby, Trey Songs - "ALREADY TAKEN" 0:)





__________

What's up,

Arielle and I on NYE
First off, I'd like to say Happy 2011 to everyone.  I hope you all enjoyed their New Year celebrations, I know I did.  I counted down to 2011 with my parents at home then partied the night...and morning (lol) away with my lovely linesisters (S/O to Christi, Christina, Adriana, Arielle, Socorro and duhh...Samantha). It was definitely a night full of hilarious memories...a great way to start out the year.

This year is definitely about fresh new starts and welcoming new opportunities. So far I've stuck to my resolutions...I know it's only the 5th day of the year and all but realistically most people's resolutions don't make it past the first night (lol)!! So I'm staying true...it's not easy, I've caught myself twice already, but I got it together quick enough not to break my main resolution. So wish me luck, I need it!!

So other than coming back to work after a nice long break, there's not much going on.  There will definitely be some very buzzworthy things coming up very soon with Urban Latino and Scene Stealers, so be on the lookout!

That's really it today...oooohhhh wait, before you go...I can't believe I almost forgot ::can't watch face:: 

Scene Stealers' very first networking event will be this Tuesday, January 11th, 2011 at Vibrations Lounge on the Lower East Side. The event is called the "Make-A-Wish Networking Event." Half of our proceeds that night will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The Foundation has been enriching the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work for over 30 years.  It's going to be awesome!  We'll have yummy hors d' ouvres from Sazon Restaurant.  We'll have music from the very talented DJ Evolution.  Very soon we'll be able to announce our liquor sponsor and our signature "Scene Stealers" cocktail that will be available the day of the event!! We'll have gift bags with lots of goodies for H&M ThinkLatino, The Beauty Channel, Tuch Tone Ready Music, Urban Latino Magazine, Abarrotes Mexicanos and more! It will all be captured on film by us and in photos by M.S. Productions

Like the haircut??
I'm definitely excited and know this event will be a great success...the start of many successful events that Scene Stealers will bring you in 2011 ::wink::

So we really hope to see you there!! And don't forget your business cards!!!

Song of the Week: "Grenade" - Bruno Mars (trueee storryyy!)

xo, Jessica






___________________________________________________________________

Be sure to add us as a friend on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find out where we are on FourSquare

And don't forget to check us out on


No comments:

Post a Comment